This is a mid level position in our .Net technology team that develops software solutions for our clients. This is a full time position and work location is Navi Mumbai.
- 3 to 6 years of development exerience in .Net, ASP.NET, MVC, WPF
- Experience in Databases (SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Experience in SDLC and Agile methodology
- Good communication skills and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and work within a team
Senior Engineering Manager - Web Applications
We are looking for a senior engineering manager to lead our development team. The Candidate needs to be able to work with, coach, guide and manage a team in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving and high pressure, high visibility project setting. The candidate is expected to contribute both in a hands on fashion as well as performing managerial activities across ~15 to 20 team members. Work location is Navi Mumbai and position is full time.
- Design software application that are reliable and scalable, using state of the art technologies and design frameworks.
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of engineers and provide design and execution level guidance to the team members.
- Should be able to work with senior management of the organization and provide timely reports and feedback on various activities overseen by the candidate.
- Ability to interact with other functional teams and customers in professional manner
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and various tools
We are looking for a Hands on Technical Test Lead for the .Net technology team. The Candidate needs to be able to work with, coach, guide and manage a team of geographically dispersed team members in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving and high pressure, high visibility project setting. The candidate is expected to contribute both in a hands on fashion as well as performing qa lead/managerial activities across ~15 to 20 team members. Work location is Navi Mumbai and position is full time.
- Develop application software test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts for black box and white box testing.
- Execute manual and automated unit, system, and regression software tests on time, in a fast-paced software development cycle.
- Attend design review meetings to assist in identifying design issues and programming methods that will improve work productivity and product quality.
- Collaborate with Developers, Dev. managers, product managers, business and other groups and drive QA standards by engaging with all teams throughout the SDLC.
- Communicate key issues and progress updates in a regular, accurate, timely fashion.
- Coach peers and subordinates on processes and provide guidance and course correction to team members when needed.
Mobile App Developer IOS/Android
This is a developer position in our Mobile App division. This is a full time position based in Navi Mumbai.
- Good working exposure on applications using Objective-C/C++.
- Experience with Java and Android Frameworks.
- Strong in Object oriented programming, data structures, Algorithm design and Client-Server architecture.
- Proficiency in Core Java and concepts like Multithreading, Synchronization and Exception handling.
- Knowledge on Multimedia frameworks like Android Opencore or Android StageFright.
- Should have worked on at-least four iOS and Android application.
- Should be good in Design & Multi-threading Concepts.